- Business Imerssion can intimately understand (through primary and secondary research) the company needs and business vision.
- Manager, planner and developer of integrated brand interactions.
- Brand developer of emotional drivers and behavioral traits as foundations for consumer insight mixed with planning ability in order to drive brand programs effectiveness.
- Can appreciate the potential execution as well as challenges and limitations of all channels and systems.
- Visualizes, designs and conceptualizes digital user experiences and creates visual prototypes and screens Qualitative and Quantitative skills
- Possesses an understanding of web analytics and is able to determine measurable outcomes and return on investment.
- Provides ongoing updates to his team of industry trends, issues, and best practices.
- Expert in extending existing visual systems/ brand guidelines across all mediums with different levels of design changes or interpretation
- Presentation skills (creating materials & persuasively presenting to any level of audience).
- Experience in leading a team of designers, interactive developers and writers to creative excellence, SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), SEM (Search Engine Marketing), SMA (Social Media Advertising) specialists, social media mangers (in-house or outsourced).
- Writes and presents experience debriefs, touch point maps, customer journeys —provides solutions to support key marketing initiatives.
- Fully-versed in all marketing channels and is on the pulse of what is happening in the world of technology, innovation and communication.
- Cool under pressure and in unpredictable circumstances. Thrives in ambiguous environments, and in informal, loosely structured work environments.
- Comfortable working with a broad group of people – across levels and discipline, and
rolls up his sleeves when needed.
- An expert collaborator and mentor that brings out the best in others.
- Team catalyst – able to “lead” teams via persuasion, facilitation, inspiration.
1 (312) 593-9938